- Joined CAI in 2006 and was instrumental in overseeing key changes in the
Operations and Services areas including product automation and capability.
He also implemented changes in Coalition America's service model by integrating
account management into the operations team leading to an improved client
- Rob Jackson became Chief Operating Officer of Coalition America, Inc. (CAI)
in May 2011, after having served as Sr. Director of Services and Operations
for the previous 5 years.
- Responsibilities: As Chief Operating Officer, Rob is responsible for setting
strategic direction for existing client relationships including adding new cost
containment services, increasing direct provider contract holdings, PPO partner
management, and overall operational efficiencies.
- Prior experience: Rob has over 15 years of healthcare experience as General Manager
of Walgreens/Option Care Pharmacy/DME locations; and Operations Manager,
CVS/Caremark mail order pharmacy.
- Education: He holds a MBA from the University of Central Florida,
with a BS in Economics from Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida.